[etni] Fw: Re: Reaction from the Ministry - Bagrut markers' issue!

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:55:11 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda - lsk120@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Reaction from the Ministry - Bagrut markers' issue!

That's the main reason why we're still underpaid, overworked and have such a
low status; we ALWAYS think of the students first!!!!  It's our nature; we
are nurturers, which is why we were attracted to teaching. The Ministry
counts on that! Unfortunately, someone has to get hurt if change and
recognition are going to occur.
Linda Kuras Mizrahi

Lisa wrote:
>It would hurt the kids.  I don't mark bagrut but it seems to me that we
English teachers could do better than to figure out that this whole bagrut
process if flawed after we have the tests in our hands and thousands of kids
are waiting for the results.