[etni] Fw: Re: Being paid for everything

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:45:08 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Adi Orian - adi.orian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Being paid for everything

I'm sorry to say, but This Self-victimizing approach is exactly why we are being treated the way we are and are not being paid for anything, since it's so obvious we'd do anything out of the goodness of our hearts. Because of the strike and the fact that I am already committed for the summer and can't teach until mid-July, I have to pay back the money for the days of the strike - needless to say all the hours I've worked since at school and at home are not taken into account, only "formal strike returning hours" - does that make sense to any of the willing slaves out there???
Adi

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **