[etni] Fw: Lullabies of Europe Socrates Language Project Update

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:24:24 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kindersite Joel" <joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lullabies of Europe Socrates Language Project Update

Languages from the Cradle, Wiki space opened
http://lullabiesofeurope.wetpaint.com/

A brief update on the progress of the Languages from the Cradle Lingua
project. This project is collecting Lullabies in the original European
languages, with their translations and for families, schools and children to
use. Lullabies in multiple languages will be motivational resource to
introduce new languages into a family setting.

1.The first samples of our lullabies can now be found on the project website
at: http://www.lullabies-of-europe.org/
2. A Wiki space has now been launched, were subscribers can add lullabies in
all languages, with translations and information.
http://lullabiesofeurope.wetpaint.com/ called the, Languages from the Cradle
Education Project.

We invite you to contribute or use the resources.

If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to ask on the
Languages from the Cradle Wiki forum.

Thank you for your interest in our project and we look forward to your
contributions on our shared Wiki.

Dr. Figen Sat Yilmaz
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Project coordinator