[etni] Fw: Dept of Nigerian English

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:49:47 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Menachem Vinegrad" <menny2@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dept of Nigerian English

This is from one of the many Nigerian Scam letters which I receive almost daily. << I have been directed by the board of Trustees of the bank to notify the diseased next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no next of kin, which means that this funds will be lost to the government,which we all know will be stolen by the British Government officials>> Well , we all know about the rascally British government- but did we know they would stoop so low as to steal funds from a poor diseased next of kin who has no next of kin?
Menachem
The next two Jacobs Ladder Folk Festivals at Nof Ginosar,Israel
Winter Weekend Fri-Sat 5/6 December 2008
Spring Festival Thurs-Sat 7/8/9 May 2009
Please join website mailing list for updates.
www.jlfestival.com

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **