[etni] Fw: College mechinot textbooks

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:48:39 +0200

From: <general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: College mechinot textbooks
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:59:08 +0200

If you happen to be teaching pre-engineering (kdam handasaim) students this
year, please keep in mind that we have just finished compiling a textbook
that suits this specific stream as regards level, topic range and activity
types included.

A pdf file containing the complete text of the book can be requested for
inspection before ordering it - send an e-mail to tell us you want one.
As an alternative, we can snail-mail you a CD-ROM containing the file, if
your e-mail in-box is too small to receive it via e-mail (the file is about
2MB)
- just tell us your postal address.

We also have textbooks for pre-academic mechinot that prepare for bagrut
(all levels - 3/4/5 point) - request a CD if interested.

If you are not teaching these levels, but know a colleague who does - please
spread the word around.

Sincerely -

Lev Abramov
Instructional designer