[etni] Fw: Bagrut grading

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:56:58 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judyv" <judyv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bagrut grading

-----Hello!

Can anyone who is checking Bagrut this year please interpret the following
for me:

עליךלהביא הסכם זה למרב"ד ולמסרו אישית
באת הקליטה ובטרם התדרוך

What is meant by "klita" - is this on the day of the tidruch and at the same
place? Do we have to go to the Marvad first and then on to Givat Shmuel?  I
found the letter both confusing and unclear.

Also - if any senior examiners "in the know" are reading this - will we
finish marking by 24th July? I am going to England on this date and I don't
know whether I will be able to finish in time.

Thanks
Judyv

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **