[etni] Fw: Back to School soon :(- planning

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:33:01 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lev Abramov" <lev.abramov@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 3:32 PM
Subject: Fwd: Back to School soon :(- planning

Dear all -

I am reposting this as, unlike in other cases, my initial posting
yielded zero help.

I can vaguely remember that some time ago someone (I think it was
Adele) posted "a list of everything" - what has to be taught in what
order and in which grade: literature/projects/booktasks etc. I did not
need it at that time, so I made no bookmarks.

Now that the school year is almost here I've started putting things
together, and have a feeling this file would come in handy.

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thx -

Lev