[etni] Fw: A series of free lectures on Language Translation

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 10:14:17 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henry Mullish" <hqm2011@xxxxxxx>
Subject: A series of free lectures on Language Translation

Hi there ETNI-ers:

On Sunday July 6 a series of free lectures will be given on the subject
Language Translation at Machon Mofet near Tel Aviv University. They are
scheduled from 13:00 to 17:45.

If anyone is interested in attending and can give me a lift, I'd really
appreciate it. I live in Kiryat Ono, a 15 minute walk from Bar Ilan
University.

Interested people need only send a short e-mail message with your name and
the name of your school to:

Nomi Steiner@xxxxxxxxx

Hoping to hear from you,

Henry Mullish

 All e-mail to be addressed as:   mullish@xxxxxxx
                 [Tel #s and address in Israel]:
 Henry: 052-3-846-439;     Malka: 054-6-260-446
 25 Jabotinsky St., Kiryat Ono 55250         ISRAEL