[etni] Fun with words

  • From: שי <eyelevel2u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:15:58 +0200

*There's always time for some fun...*
*
**Fun With Words*

? A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.
? In democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism it's your count that
votes.
? With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
? Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.
? When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
? You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
? He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
? A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
? A plateau is a high form of flattery.
? The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at
large.
? When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
? When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
? Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
? Acupuncture is a jab well done.
? Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.

*Unknown writer/s

Shay Arama