[etni] FWIW (For what it's worth)

  • From: "Gary Zone" <gary_zone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:43:54 +0000

I received this in my e-mail and thought it would be of value to anyone
sending out New Year' e-mails.
You can download the any or all of the three graphics, choose and send out
to friends.
Remember, if you send e-cards through Web sites by entering your and your
friends' e-mails, they can be harvested for later use and then WATCH OUT for
the Spam. You will only have yourself to blame. This is the first rule of
preventing/lessening Spam: DON'T enter your e-mail into any Web form!
Here is the mailing I received for the Shana Tova graphics. Web page
interesting too!
Gary (Gershon)
-----------------------------------
Dear Friends,

We take this opportunity to wish you and your families

A happy and peaceful New Year.

Let us hope that this coming year will bring headlines announcing
technological and medical breakthroughs instead of regional conflicts.

For those of you who would like to add graphic templates to your New Year
card selection, we have prepared three unique designs for your use, which
you are welcome to download and attach to your personal messages.  The
greeting card templates can be found on our info page, at:
http://www.conceptwizard.com/info.html under the Coffee Corner head.

Le Shanah Tovah ?

Udi & Mal Ohana

www.conceptwizard.com

Instructions:  Once you access our info page, look under the Coffee Corner
head, and click the New Year card download button.  A new window will now
appear, offering you a selection of three card designs.  Right-clicking on a
design will allow you to save that design to your computer, after which you
can attach the graphic template to your personal New Year messages.  This is
not a greeting card service ? you?ll have to do the sending yourselves ? but
we hope you and your friends will like the designs.