[etni] Re: FWD: testing the projects orally

  • From: "Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:56:47 +0200

This is why, when I DO projects in  my classes, and when I taught the NBA
course this year, I recommended the project being split into very clear
sections, so that each participant has their own section of the project.
For example: Political Assassinations: Group's research question: What is
the affect of political assassinations on the political atmosphere after the
assassination?  One learner researched the Rabin assassination, another the
JFK assassination and the third researched the Lincoln assassination.  They
wrote their conclusions after sharing their information, together.  They all
have the same conclusions, but will be discussing a different aspect of the
project, each with their own research.

~Adele