[etni] [FWD: bagrut site]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:16:05 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: bagrut site
 From: "Roseclan" <roseclan@xxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi. Just a note to say that when I went into the Bagrut site under
Teachers for Teachers I ended up in a site for Sde Boker.... Strange..
check it out.. Aviva

================================

*ETNI response - All of the official Ministry pages that were on the
ETNI site
have been moved to the new English Ministry site at - www.anglit.net
With the move, the inner ETNI links which point to Ministry material
that was once on the ETNI site, no longer work.
We are working on updating all of these broken links.
(broken links on the etni.org.il site - by default - send you to the Sde
Boker Hebrew page -
has something to do with Ben Gurion's vision for the Negev)
Meanwhile you can find the Bagrut pages at - www.anglit.net/main/bagrut