[etni] [FWD: The business of running a school ]

 -------- Original Message --------
 From: "Tova" <teitel_j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 The business of running a school

The main recommendation  for choosing Mr. Dovrat  to head the
 educational commission was his huge success as a business man. This
 analogy should be adopted in all fields. As  thousands of  businesses
in
 Israel are failing and going bankrupt we should perhaps choose a famous
 educator such as Professor Feurstein to overhaul the way businesses
are
 managed in Israel. We could perhaps ask Bill Gates to help run a
 psychiatric hospital. The possibilities are endless and the analogy
 ludicrous. Running schools based on the premise of cost effectiveness
is
 equally as laughable.

Tova  Gerta
 Teitelbaum