[etni] Re: [FWD: Shiatuk

  • From: "Maxine" <maxine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:23:34 +0200

Shiatuk is not recommended because there have been problems with
discrepancies between the two notebooks, but it is not forbidden.    As a
Bagrut marker I get a few Shiatuk notebooks every time and they are never
disqualified.     So a pupil can do Shiatuk, but if s/he's going to do it,
make sure that the rewritten notebook is copied straight from the original
notebook and not dictated by the pupil (as the instructions used to
indicate).   And keep in mind that you are not going to get paid for doing
Shiatuk!

    Good luck on Tuesday, Maxine Tsvaigrach