[etni] [FWD: Bagrut Module Exam question]

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Bagrut Module Exam question
 From: "Jack Pillemer" <jaclpil@xxxxxxx>
 Date: Mon, February 07, 2005 8:41 pm
 To: ask@xxxxxxxx

 To those who are in the know:

 Question 1
 If  pupils  sat for a module exams in the Winter and they are
unhappy with  their grade(s), can they take Summer Moed Bet
without taking Summer Moed
Aleph first? In other words, is the sitting for a moed Bet
Summer exam dependent on having sat for the Moed
Aleph Summer Exam?

 Question 2
 If  pupils  sat for a module exams in the Winter and wish
to retake those  exams in the summer Moed Aleph, can
the school decide not allow it because of the organisational
difficulties involved?

 Jack Pillemer

 I aplologise in advance if these questions have come up in
the past. I find it difficult to remember details unless they
are relevent to me at the time.