[etni] FW: Quick Yud-Gimmel Question

  • From: Margie Cohen <margiec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'ETNI' <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:50:15 +0300

Hi all                        Wednesday, May 13, 2009
            May a student (currently Yud-Bet) do her 3 pt. Bagrut
In Yud Gimmel? She  would do it (Y-G) mainly because of Hebrew subjects--
but I am trying to convince her to do the English too-am I right? .
            This student is classical L.D. but , due to mainly
administrative reasons,
Prob. won't be able to do the Bagrut with her classmates next Monday.
She is registered for all three modules (ABC)  this current semester-Spring
2009.
She is a 90+ student and it breaks my heart to put one obstacle after
another
In front of her. She has a hard enough life as it is.
            (She also doesn't have the financial means to go finish English
Bagrut
After her National Service, but she does have the motivation.)
            What do you say? I need to know how to advise her-the quicker,
the better!
            Good luck to all next Monday May 18!
            Margi.

Margaret A. Cohen-Jackel,  M.S.S.A.