[etni] ETAI winter conference

  • From: aviva shapiro <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 08:49:25 +0200

*Hi everyone !!*
*
*Another call to invite you to the WINTER - Northern ETAI conference which
will take place in Moshav Nahalal at the WIZO Nahalal High School ,
December 28th , 2011  from 8:30 ( 9:00) to 16:00.  We have a lovely program
( see the ETAI site) and we look forward to seeing you and your colleagues
!! Take a day to re-charge yourself  !!*
*
*
*Hag Samach , Happy Hannuka and Merry Christmas,*
*
*
*Aviva*
*"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than
anything else, will affect its successful outcome."**
  - **William James*

*Aviva Shapiro- 052-4501830*