[etni] Conference / Story of Stuff

  • From: "David R. Herz" <drh16@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 00:24:52 +0300

Dear all:

I just want to thank all of the organizers of ETAI on a fun and interesting
conference, and congratulate and thank Penny Ur for taking on the
chairmanship for the coming year.  I would encourage those who have not been
in a while to consider coming back and also attending the various regional
conferences and mini-ETAI in the coming year.

I also want to share with you a great site, with a downloadable movie, about
the story of stuff, http://www.storyofstuff.com/index.html.  It is a
wonderful summary of the flow of materials through our economic system, with
a purpose of opening our eyes to the environmental costs of the products we
buy, and obviously a call for action.

Have a great summer,

Mr. Herz