[etni] Re: Cheating

  • From: "Judy Freedman" <judyfreedman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mckopels@xxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:12:33 +0200

How often have you asked a pupil, "Why didn't you do your homework?" and the
reply was, "My father didn't have time."

Shabbat shalom
Judy
"We haven't mentioned the parents who do their kids work. That is cheating
too. I actually encourage parents to help their kids, but I want to see the
draft and the corrections, not a perfect copy. I have had several
disagreements with parents who write their children's work, and refuse to
accept the fact that the gap between work that is done at home and the work
their child can produce in the classroom is too great, and that I know the
difference."