[etni] Re: Bagrut tests

  • From: chaya rapoport <chayarap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:19:59 +0400

Ruth wrote
" How come I suddenly need an
answer key to mark a matconet? Did I suddenly forget how to do reading
comprehension myself? "
I can definately relate to that. I have been teaching for 25 years and until
this year have never looked at an answer key. Now I have to read the passage
three times for some questions ...  until I can decide what they want from me.
What can we expect from the students? Some questions are like a surprise party
. You never know what answer is going to show up. Not everybody is talented at
answering riddles - and it certainly has little to do with comprehending the
passage and I thought that was the purpose.
Chaya