[etni] Awards and Grants for TESOL Members

  • From: Richard Steinitz <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI - Eng Teachers Network Israel <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:50:40 +0200

Deadline is November 1st

Awards and Grants are available for TESOL Members
see:  <http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/seccss.asp?CID=125&DID=1595>
http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/seccss.asp?CID=125&DID=1595

TESOL-sponsored awards and grants recognize exceptional TESOL members. This
section includes information about the various TESOL awards and grants
available to English language teaching professionals, including awards by
nomination and application (applications due November 1, annually, for most
awards) and lists of past award and grant recipients. Applicants may only
accept one award/grant per year and may not receive the same award/grant
twice.

This  <http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/bin.asp?CID=125&DID=6057&DOC=FILE.PPT>
overview of the TESOL Awards Program is available in Microsoft Powerpoint
(146 KB PPT).

You may contribute to the awards and grants program online
<http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/sec_document.asp?CID=2&DID=3159> , when you
join TESOL or renew your membership, or on site at the annual convention as
part of the raffle drive.

Explore the Awards and Grants for Members Section:

*       TESOL  <http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/seccss.asp?CID=360&DID=1977>
Awards and Grants Guidelines

*       Awards by
<http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/seccss.asp?CID=367&DID=1985> Application

*       Awards by
<http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/seccss.asp?CID=368&DID=1986> Nomination

*       Past  <http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/seccss.asp?CID=258&DID=1731>
Recipients of TESOL Awards and Grants

Access the Latest Awards and Grants for Members Documents:

*       TESOL
<http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/sec_document.asp?CID=125&DID=1730>
Acknowledges Awards and Grants Funding
Awards and grants are supported by numerous funding sources.

*       TESOL Awards and Grants Flyer (PDF)
<http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/bin.asp?CID=125&DID=2166&DOC=FILE.PDF>
This brief flyer includes basic information on TESOL's awards and grants
program, including award descriptions and deadlines.

*       Frequently
<http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/sec_document.asp?CID=125&DID=2618> Asked
Questions for TESOL Awards and Grants
This FAQ includes answers to questions about TESOL awards and grants such
as, "How will I know that TESOL received my application?" and, "Can I
reapply for an award next year if I do not receive it this year?"

*       Support
<https://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/sec_document.asp?CID=125&DID=3159> TESOL with
a Charitable Donation
TESOL welcomes donations for its Annual Fund and Awards and Grants programs.

*       There's a TESOL Award for Everyone! (146 KB PPT)
<http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/bin.asp?CID=125&DID=6057&DOC=FILE.PPT>
This powerpoint presentation detailing the awards TESOL offers was presented
at the TESOL 2006 Annual Convention in Tampa, Florida. This presentation
outlines all TESOL Awards and Grants.