[etni] Aphont and miscellaneous

  • From: "Gary Zone" <gary_zone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:59:41 +0000

>          Where does one find 'Aphont?' It sounds quite effective.

Seems, from a Yahoo search, that the company is no longer allowing a free
download, but I found a site that has it.

http://www.tsb.k12tn.net/TSB_Website_folders/Vision/aphont.htm

Notice that when you press for download, it is an executable ('exe').
Probably when you execute the file it automatically installs the font.
Personally, I prefer a 'ttf' and to do it myself. As you would for any
executable, check it out with your anitvirus software before executing it. I
do not vouch for the site, but it looks like a k12 site and is likely safe.
Gary (Gershon)
Calgary, Canada