[etni] All My Sons

  • From: Jo Schenck <jogirl2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 22:04:33 +0200

The Guild Theatre of Ra'anana presents the third run of their highly
successful production of Arthur Miller's "All My Sons", geared to high
school students studying the play.
The play is accurate to the Bagrut text, and allows the students to absorb
the play, in English, in the way the author intended: live onstage. The
characters, their motivations and reactions are brought to life both in
performance, and after the curtain falls, when the students are encouraged
to meet and speak with the actors.
Don't miss this unique opportunity for students to experience All My Sons,
in English, in a way that goes beyond the boundaries of the classroom.
For more information contact Jo Schenck at the Guild: jogirl2008@xxxxxxxxx

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org