[etni] Address Unknown

  • From: Tamar Koren <tamar24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:20:37 +0300

I would like to thank all you wonderful Etnians who got back to me regarding my
search for Taylor's Address Unknow. Such generosity and willingness to share
drives home the point that being an English teacher is not easy, but the
greatest compensations are  the colleagues you discover. Thank you Laurie for
offering to send me a copy of the book (without even requesting a refund!) and
all the others who kindly offered me lesson plans.
Lots of luck to our students this coming Tuesday.
Tamar.

Explore the seven wonders of the world