[etni] A Notice to Bagrut Testes

  • From: Zehava Rotman <rotman_a@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:17:40 +0300

Dear Testers,
I have spoken to, Rachel, Mrs. Nurit Valency's secretary (I hope I've spelled
her name correctly) about the pay to Bagrut testers. As you know, there was an
announcement in Kesher I IN :) that testers will get 140 shekels per hour
instead of 126. Rachel claims that testers have complained about not being paid
according to the new agreement, but nobody has been willing to send a signed
letter with concrete details. She needs names and numbers, otherwise she cannot
do anything about it. I have spoken to a few friends who have already agreed to
send her this information. I suggest we all do this before the summer test.
Here is her e-mail
rachelb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For further details you can reach her at 03-7106738.

Good luck to all next week!

Zehava Rotman