[etni] 9th grade textbooks

  • From: Laura Shashua <lasha205@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 16:31:35 +0300

Hi all,
We're thinking of changing textbooks in 9th grade next year, so who else to
turn to but ETNI people for advice? If you're familiar with the following
books, I'd be really grateful for your remarks and comments:

1. 9th grade aleph current book: Fast Forward. Thinking of changing to Mind
Matters or Connections.

2. 9th grade bet upper and bet lower levels current book: Spotlight.
Thinking of changing to On Track and/or On Track Alternative.

Would love to hear the pros and cons of each of the new books vis a vis the
old ones.

Thanks,
Laura