[esnr] Re: slow cortical potentials

  • From: "Cornelia Dollfus" <c.dollfus@xxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:17:41 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Dörte,

I also am very interested in information about SCP.
We (Stephan Odermatt and I) of Neurofeedback-Institut Switzerland are also
interested of organising a workshop perhaps here in zurich, so can you mail
me the mailadresses of the concerning people, for discussing that?

Thank you very much

cornelia dollfus
switzerland

 berrie,

--
Cornelia Dollfus
Dr. med., Ärztin für Psychotherapie und Neurofeedback

Co-Leiterin Neurofeedback-Institut Schweiz

Mitglied u.a. NAS, i-SNR, AAPB,
SGP, ZGPP, SGIPA; FIPA

+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl