[esnr] Re: regulations

  • From: "rfk" <rfk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:01:24 +0200

dear catherine,

no, i definitely do not suggest to have nf-practitioners  working in the
educational field without special training! what i am suggesting, however,
is that san-regulations will be formed to fit the laws concerning nf,
therapists, teachers, etc. of the different countries involved.

best

stephan odermatt