[esnr] Re: regulations

  • From: Jorge Alvoeiro <ex_ip276239@xxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:15:10 +0100

Dear Stephen,

This is my point of view but, taking into consideration that there is a strong
initiative to regulate training in all health matters in Europe, there should
be some consensus for everybody. Yes, each European country has its own
point of view and regulations regarding health matters, but if we go that way
it is no use to have a body which represents all European nations but
without some common requisites to them all, in particular regarding NF.

Jorge
--
-------
Prof. Dr. Jorge Alvoeiro, Ph.D.(Hull,UK), C.Psych.(BPS,UK)