[esnr] Re: material on dyslexia

  • From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 01:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

Wolfgang, the number is
0033-4-76615409

If the line is busy, or I am not at the office, the call is diverted toward
someone else. So, if I do not answer in three rings, it means either that I am
busy at the telephone or that I am not in the office.

Marco

Wolfgang Keeser <wolfgangkeeser@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Marco.
I can't get you on the phone. There is always a female not knowing
somebody by name Congedo. Strange
I tried +4 76615575 and 0033-4-7661540975 and also your mobile, which
got turned off always

Wolfgang