[esnr] Re: material on dyslexia

  • From: Wolfgang Keeser <wolfgangkeeser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:10:37 +0200

Marco.
I can't get you on the phone. There is always a female not knowing somebody by name Congedo. Strange
I tried +4 76615575 and 0033-4-7661540975 and also your mobile, which got turned off always

Wolfgang
Am 23.09.2004 um 15:51 schrieb Marco Congedo:

How can I contact her?

My work number is  +4 76615575
Marco

Wolfgang Keeser <wolfgangkeeser@xxxxxxx> wrote:
marco,
contact Befferly Steffert. She is doing a lot of NFB with dyslexia.
Also send me your new phonenumbers
Wolfgang