[esnr] Re: material on dyslexia

  • From: "Lesley Parkinson" <lesleyparkinsoncp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:43:32 +0100

Berrie,
What a wonderful, generous offer.
Cheers
Lesley

From: "Berrie   Gerrits" <praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [esnr] Re: material on dyslexia
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:00:45 +0200

Hello to your all and especially Ineke de Baas,

Ineke, what we could do is the following: as soon as I have a copy of the book, I will make a translation into English of the section on dyslexia (NOT het whole book) and put it on the list so all the non-Dutchies can profit from it.

Met vriendelijke groet/All the best/Ciao,

Berrie Gerrits

Psychologenpraktijk Gerrits
Sloetstraat 14
6524 AS  Nijmegen
Nederland/Netherlands
Tel: 024-3235053
praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx

Psychotherapie/eerstelijnspsychologie/Supervisie
Neurofeedback en QEEG gecertificeerd (AAPB CR)
BIG geregistreerd (GZ en psychotherapie)

----- Original Message ----- From: Learning Recovery To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 7:27 PM Subject: [esnr] Re: material on dyslexia

Is it possible to put me on the book list as well?
Beverley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx