[esnr] material on dyslexia

  • From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 01:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

 I am looking for information on dyslexia & Neurofeedback,
including good publications reference, findings tips and tricks of NF
practitioners working on Dyslexia, and references on basic EEG
research on Dyslexia that can be used as a rationale for deciding the
appropriate protocol.
If there is some practitoner working with dyslexia, I would be
grateful to know the rate of their success of NF treatment,
considerations that must be taken into account for the success of the
treatment, etc.

This information is for a research project on NF for dyslexia that is
in the planning stage at University of Grenoble, France.

Thank you in Advance for all your help.

Marco Congedo
INRIA, Grenoble, France.

http://vote.yahoo.com