[esnr] article

  • From: "Knut Berndorfer" <knut.berndorfer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAN Freelist" <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:32:00 +0200

Dear John,

you were asking for the article: Alpha-Theta Brainwave Training: Instrumental
Vipassana ? by Elmar Green - since I believe these articles are of general
interest I send this message via the freelist

actually it is not an article, but a paper for the montreal symposium june 1993
- I probably picked it up when I was visiting Steve Fahrion in 1995 in at the
Menninger Clinic

So if you are interested I could scan it and send - there are older articles
from him who also touch the issue ôf creativity and intuition - but this one
was the latest and had connections to Sri Aurobindos teaching - I had been
involved with his ashram for many years

hope the meeting went well

cordially

knut