[esnr] Workshops on Slow cortical potentials

  • From: <ute.strehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:55:39

Dear all,
those of you interested in SCP applications: there are more workshops
planned by the companies that sell the machines (mindmedia and / or eldith).
Independently from these my next workshop (in German) will be on January,
15th, here in Tuebingen. This workshop is offered in the context of further
education for licensed psychotherapists. If your are interested, please
contact the website www.uni-tuebingen.de/uni/sii. And finally, if there is a
place in the san-meeting in May, I can offer a workshop, too.
Kind regards
Ute Strehl

Dr. Ute Strehl, Dipl.-Psych.
University of Tuebingen
Institute of Medical PSychology and Behavioral Psychology
Gartenstr. 29
D 72074 Tübingen
ute.strehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx