[esnr] Where is the Board?

  • From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:15:09 -0700 (PDT)

Lesley,

 of course, I did not mean that nobody "care", but that no action is taken,
which, in a sense, is equivalent.

BTW, after my proposal for the formation of a special committee for
hardware/software equipment "standardization", with the aim of orienting
newcomers, improve customer support and find funds for SAN, which was favorably
welcome in this mailing list, how it is possible to have this thing HAPPEN?

Will the board of SAN give any opinion on this, or shall we leave this fading
out (as it was for my previous suggestions)?

Thanks

Marco

Lesley Parkinson <lesleyparkinsoncp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marco,
You are wrong. I care, as I am sure do others.
I thought this list was for bona-fide members of E-SNR.
Is that not the case?
Kind regards
Lesley