[esnr] Re: URGENT ACCOMODATION Think Tank on Training & Certification, 17/18 September

  • From: Wolfgang Keeser <wolfgangkeeser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:30:33 +0200

Annemie just informed me, that at this weekend we have the already long planned annual works outing of our office, which I cannot miss. Too bad.

Am 09.08.2004 um 12:41 schrieb Gruzelier, John H:

Dear Members,
We have received a remarkably affordable offer from Imperial College London for accomodation in one of the College Halls of Residence.  This Hall is in a prime position, just a block away from the Royal Albert Hall in the heart of Kensington.
It is important that you place reservations as soon as possible if you wish to take advantage of the offer.
If you do please also inform my secretary, Ann Ebberson.  Once we know how many will attend we can secure a meeting room. We would be grateful if you could inform us this week.
See the message below for arrangments for making your booking with Angie Teh. Other nights may also be available, but this over to you to arrange.
This is my first day back from attending the APA convention in Honolulu.  Will get back to you on other matters presently, but this needs to be acted on immediately.
Best wishes,

Professor John Gruzelier
Division of Neuroscience & Psychological Medicine
Imperial College London
Charing Cross Campus
St Dunstan's Road
London W6 8RP

Phone 44 020 8 846 7386:  Fax 44 020 8 846 1670:
e-mail j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxx
Secretary: Mrs Ann Ebberson: Phone 44 020 8 846 7246

Dear Ann,

We do have single standard room based on shared bathroom and toilet facilities in Prince's Garden Halls of Residence for the required mentioned date.I am pleased to offer you at £30.00 per room per night inclusive VAT and breakfast.

Should it be applicable to you , kindly furnish us with your credit card details and expiration date, address and contact number and name list to process and guarantee the reservation

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Angie Teh

Reservations Agent

Imperial College London

Accommodation Link

<x-tad-smaller>Tel: 020 7594 9532</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller> Fax: 020 7594 9504/9505</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Email: a.teh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Imperial College London</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Accommodation Link</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Watt's Way</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Prince's Gardens</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>SW7 1LU</x-tad-smaller>

**Please note our e-mails are not filtered through a secure site. Sending any personal information is at your own risk.**