[esnr] Re: Survey

  • From: Geir Flatabø <geirf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:32:33 +0100

Reply from (a bit late)
Geir Flatabø
Ulvik Neurofeedback Senter
Norway
  ----- Original Mess

  SURVEY  OF NEUROFEEDBACK PRACTICE

  1.      Approximately how many people in your country would you estimate are
practicing neurofeedback full time?  2

  2.      Approximately how many do you estimate are practicing part time?
___4_______

  3.      Please estimate the number of those practitioners who are from the
following professions:

    Psychologist____3_____

    Neurologist__________

    Psychiatrist__________

    Other physician__3____

    Social  Worker_______

    Educator____________

    Nurse______________

    Chiropractor________

    Counselor__________

        10.      Other       __________

  4.      Is there any training, licensing or certification requirement

  for becoming a neurofeedback  practitioner in your country?

  Yes_____   No_X____

  If the answer is Yes, please describe these requirements.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  5. Are there any professional neurofeedback associations in your country?
Yes____   No__X___

  If Yes, please list these:

    _

  6.       Please rank, in order of frequency of use, 5 to 10 types of
disorders, diseases, or symptoms for which you believe neurofeedback is used in
your country. For example, if you believe it is most often used for attention
deficit disorder, you would rank that disorder number one, and if you believe
the second most common use is for sleep disorders, you would rank that disorder
number 2.

         1.            ADHD                                 6.
Neurodevelopmental disoders

         2.      ADD                                       7.  Tinnitus

         3.        Chemical dependecy             8.  Stroke

         4.          Depression                        9.  Parkinsons disease

         5.           Autism                                 10.  essential
tremor

  7.       What is the typical or average fee charged for a neurofeedback
treatment session in your country (either in your currency or the United States
equivalent, if known)?

  _______N kr 400_______________

  8.       In your opinion, how well is neurofeedback accepted in your country
by the general public and by physicians. Please rate on a ten point scale, with
1 as minimal or no acceptance and 10 as a very high level of acceptance.

  General public:_____________5_______________________________

                                 1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10

       Physicians;      _______3_____________________________________

                                 1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9
10

  9.       According with your experience, what are the reasons for the no
acceptance of neurofeedback by the general public and phycisians?  Little
known, general scepticism_____________________________

  10.  Please add any other comments you wish on this survey. For

       example, you might want to give your views on the future of
neurofeedback in

       your country. _________________________________________________________

  11. Could you please provide information regarding your practice and
experience

      Practice in a rural community  combining with gereral health working as a
physician, using Neurofeedback for a lot of different complaints..

  Because of good experience I use it frequently with

      Thank you very much.

       Martha C. Maldonado Rubí, MEd

  age -----