[esnr] Re: Standardised Equipment, Call for Committee members, and SAN Update.

  • From: "Maximilian Teicher" <mt1@xxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:29:41 +0200 (MEST)

How about thinking about standards first and look than, what hard/software
would fit in(pretending not to know any of these)? This might eventually
bring a more creative look on what we want.
regards

Maximilian Teicher

PS  I volunteer

> Thanks John.
>
> Marco
>
> "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Members one and all,
>
> I was just penning this when Marco's missive came through, and a new
> "White Knight" Physics/neuroscience graduate came through the door, who
will,
> as a voluntary worker, take over our neurofeedback study with eye
surgeons,
> just vacated by Josh who left Monday to build a career as an olympic
rowing
> coach.
>
> I had written..."With  the beginning of the academic year, academics on
> the Council are currently somewhat snowed with work.
>
> But progress is being made, not least a three day Think Tank/Council
> meeting. This is a brief update, and thankyou those who have called by
telephone
> for asking about progress. Edwin has promised the minutes.
>
> Special thanks to Dorte, Tanju, Leslie, Melissa and Annie, who gave up
> time to join the Council for the Think Tank.
>
> The first week long Training module for neurofeedback beginners will take
> place at Trondheim, Saturday 12th March till Sunday 20th March. More
> details soon.
>
> The first conference is firming up for May 25-29th, most probably in
> Atalya on the South coast of Turkey, hosted by Tanju.  This is a most
glorious
> resort, with very promising and cheap facilities; final enquiries are
being
> made.
>
> A new website has been designed by Patricia ready for the launch, which is
> awaiting confirmation about the 2005 meeting
>
> Equipment Committee.  This idea first arose at the Think Tank.  Volunteers
> for committee membership are welcome to be put to the Council.
>

> council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> More updates soon,
>
> John

+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl