[esnr] Re: Standardised Equipment, Call for Committee members, and SAN Update.

  • From: "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:23:17 +0100

Members one and all,

I was just penning this when Marco's missive came through, and a new  "White
Knight" Physics/neuroscience graduate came through the door, who will, as a
voluntary worker, take over our neurofeedback study with eye surgeons, just
vacated by Josh who left Monday to build a career as an olympic rowing coach.

I had written..."With  the beginning of the academic year, academics on the
Council are currently somewhat snowed with work.

But progress is being made, not least a three day Think Tank/Council meeting.
This is a brief update, and thankyou those who have called by telephone for
asking about progress. Edwin has promised the minutes.

Special thanks to Dorte, Tanju, Leslie, Melissa and Annie, who gave up time to
join the Council for the Think Tank.

The first week long Training module for neurofeedback beginners will take place
at Trondheim, Saturday 12th March till Sunday 20th March. More details soon.

The first conference is firming up for May 25-29th, most probably in Atalya on
the South coast of Turkey, hosted by Tanju.  This is a most glorious resort,
with very promising and cheap facilities; final enquiries are being made.

A new website has been designed by Patricia ready for the launch, which is
awaiting confirmation about the 2005 meeting

Equipment Committee.  This idea first arose at the Think Tank.  Volunteers for
committee membership are welcome to be put to the Council.

council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More updates soon,

John