[esnr] Re: Standardised Equipment

  • From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 06:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

I warned about implicit advertisement some time ago in this list. Nobody cared,
then as now!

marco

Berrie Gerrits <praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@font-face {    font-family: Tahoma;}@page Section1 {size: 595.3pt 841.9pt;
margin: 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt; }P.MsoNormal {     FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {    FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"}A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}A:visited {     COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.EmailStijl17 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial}DIV.Section1 {
page: Section1}Advertisements? Informing?
What is the code for this list? What is allowed? What is unwanted?
Can anyone comment on this?

Met vriendelijke groet/All the best/Ciao,

Berrie Gerrits

Psychologenpraktijk Gerrits
Sloetstraat 14
6524 AS  Nijmegen
Nederland/Netherlands
Tel: 024-3235053
praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx

Psychotherapie/eerstelijnspsychologie/Supervisie
Neurofeedback en QEEG gecertificeerd (AAPB CR)
BIG geregistreerd (GZ en psychotherapie)