[esnr] Re: Standardised Equipment

  • From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 03:38:28 -0700 (PDT)

I would reccomend...to create a committee for investigation of hardware and
software equipments. This committee should come out with recommendations based
on quality/price ratio criteria and willingness of the company to support SAN.
To minimize simpathy, commercial interests and such nuisance factors, the
committee could be fairly large and heterogeneous.

Foksfam@xxxxxxx wrote:
Marco - In theory I very much like the idea of standardised equipment.  What
would you recommend..?

Do you Yahoo!?