[esnr] SAN update

  • From: "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:11:06 +0100

Our transitional website is up and running -
http://www.applied-neuroscience.org/

Patricia has done a wonderful job, and thanks to Marco for the striking graphic.

Much behind the scenes work is going into deciding on the next conference
venue. Decision very soon.

Joe Hovart sends message of goodwill and support for a close relationship with
i-SNR.

Very positive response to first round of Invitations to join our Advisory
Council are coming in:- David Spiegel, Stanford; Wolfgang Klimesche, Salzburg;
Dick Gevirtz, San Diego; Gert Pfurtscheller, Graz; Barry Sterman, UCLA.
All have indicated how busy they are (!) but have come on board ". If I can be
of help in some specific areas, I would certainly be glad to do so.  I feel
that moving to evidence based practice is a breath of fresh air for many
aspects of bio or nero-feedback and I applaud your efforts in this regard. So
let me know your thoughts."    from Dick.

ThinkTank will be coming up with syllabus and first basic module for Trondheim
in mid March very soon.

Joe, our listmaster, will be switching over to san@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apologies for not yet replying to quite a few letters, but hope to be freed up
a little soon.

John
Professor John Gruzelier
Division of Neuroscience & Psychological Medicine
Imperial College London
Charing Cross Campus, 10 L 17
St Dunstan's Road
London W6 8RP
UK
Phone 44 020 8 846 7386: Fax 44 020 8 846 1670:
e-mail j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary: Mrs Ann Ebberson: Phone 44 020 8 846 7246