[esnr] New Society Concept: Tanju Surmeli

  • From: "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ESNR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:16:00 +0100

This message, sent earlier to me, is forwarded for those members not on the
earlier list.
Dear John,
I aggree with your move to carry NF to where it should be. You have all my
support. If you give me an active role I am more than happy to handle it. I
strongly believe that a task force must be developed and this task force shall
work together with basic scientist to implement their research finding in
clinical area or vice versa.
Tanju Surmeli,M.D.