[esnr] Neurofeedback

  • From: "Lesley Parkinson" <lesleyparkinsoncp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: c.dolfus@xxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:44:34 +0100

Dear Cornelia,
Thank you for replying so promptly, but I think you missed the point I was trying to make, probably because I did not express my personal view but tried to make a general point.
I am deeply concerned by the suggestion that non-clinically trained people will work with clinical populations. However not everyone shares that view, as we saw in the discussions in Winterthur.
Furthermore non-clinicians are currently working in Germany and Switzerland with clinical populations using Neurofeedback.
You and I may know/think that they are not able to do a comprehensive enough assessment, but clearly they do not have that view.
Best Wishes