[esnr] Re: NFB and fasting

  • From: "Lesley Parkinson" <lesleyparkinsoncp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:55:52 +0100

They are both waters!
If he drinks them when he is not fasting there should be some benefit at the cellular level.
Fiji is obtainable from Waitrose, Penta from the internet and good health food shops
Cheers
Lesley

From: Foksfam@xxxxxxx
To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [esnr] Re: NFB and fasting
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:49:26 EDT

Lesley - thanks for your suggestions. I was glad for your introduction to 2
new products - Fiji, which 'googles' as a kava kava-type product, and has
slightly narcotic properties. Penta, a water with ultra hydrating properties
due to its very small molecules. They sound great - I can't wait to try
them...but unfortunately my client can't take anything by mouth - not even liquids.
I suggested to his mum 'medical reasons' for breaking the fast, but
apparently if he's not diabetic then so be it!

Melissa