[esnr] Re: NFB and fasting

  • From: "Lesley Parkinson" <lesleyparkinsoncp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:56:31 +0100

Suggest that he drinks Penta or Fiji, however I understood that for medical reasons there can be exceptions to the total fast.

From: Foksfam@xxxxxxx
To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [esnr] NFB and fasting
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:13:17 EDT

I have a new 17 yr old male client who is a Muslim and will be observing
Ramadan (no food or drink is taken during daylight hours for a month). I am
concerned about the demands of NFB on a hungry and dehydrated brain - his
appointment is 8 hours at least from last intake of any food/water.

Does anyone have any advice on this subject?  Many thanks