[esnr] JNT subscription irregulatities

  • From: Patricia Bellinghausen <pbellinghausen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:06:45 +0100

Dear Members,

Some of us have currently a problem with the subscription of the Journal of Neurotherapy included in their membership dues. We have contacted Darlene Nelson, JNT's manager editor, to insist that many Europeans were not receiving the JNT with the due regularity and to ask for a solution.

After checking, Darlene found out that the names of some European members had not been in the publisher's latest update (Haworth). She has now asked Haworth to send emails with electronic access passwords and copies of those issues of the JNT published to date to the members listed below.

E-ISNR Members not appearing on Haworth's list
Arns
Barnea
Bars
Bellinghausen
Brill
Chatzigeourgiou
Crozier
Diersch
Dobbin
Egeler
Faber
Fekkes
Foks
Frick
Gasser
Keeser
Kropotov
Masse-Peters
Niederer
Odermatt-Siegrist
Pollack
Reitsma
Sirvio
Stadtmann
Styffe
Verstraeten
Warnke
Weiler
In addition, emails will be sent from Darlene's office to these members asking them to look for the "Your Account Information" emails from Haworth Press. They will receive electronic access and hard copies of the complete four issues in Volume 8.

Please send me a message ASAP in case you have problems with the JNT subscription and/or haven't received the password and your name is not on the list.

We hope that this problem will be solved soon.

Sincerely,

Patricia Bellinghausen
Treasurer
belling@xxxxxxxxxx