[esnr] Re: Good Publication in Neurofeedback

  • From: Wolfgang Keeser <wolfgangkeeser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:39:26 +0200

Hi Marco,
congratulations!
Wolfgang
Am 03.08.2004 um 16:01 schrieb Marco Congedo:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

 I am very glad to announce that the paper "Low-Resolution
Electromagnetic Tomography Neurofeedback" by myself, Dr. Joel Lubar, and David Joffe (from Lexicor Medical Technology) has been accepted for publication in "IEEE in Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering", a prestigious journal specialized in Brain-Computer Interface.

This publication is very important not only for LORETA Neurofeedback, but for the whole Neurofeedback field, since it marks the acceptance of the EEG-based Neurofeedback in the Engineering Scientific community. Even more important, this is a step toward the merging of Neurofeedback and Brain-Computer Interface, a topic that I will cover extensively in my Keynote Address at next iSNR conference in Ft. Lauderdale.

I will keep doing my best to bring the Neurofeedback to the top of the scientific consideration and attention.

Best Regards,

Marco Congedo

Do you Yahoo!?