[esnr] Fwd: [SAN-Council] membership not to Council list

  • From: Wolfgang Keeser <wolfgangkeeser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:32:50 +0200

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Patricia Bellinghausen <patricia.bellinghausen@xxxxxxx>
Datum: 13. Oktober 2004 18:16:03 MESZ
An: SAN-Council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [SAN-Council] membership not to Council list
Antwort an:

Dear Wolfgang,

please note that Marco wrote to the council address and won't get your
message, unless you CC it to him. You replied to the council list.

On 10/13/2004 3:31 PM, Wolfgang Keeser wrote:

this topic was already on our recommondation list of our first
certification meeting (May 2003) where we proposed not only a
certification for therapists, but also for hardware and software.
Before that I had suggested this for many years at the I-SNR and the
AAPB, with no resonance (I assume it was politcally too hot). One idea
I got is to start with a thougtful survey on the most used hard-/
software and to send it out to our members, asking flaws, problems,
technical support an etc. A second step would be replicated
comparisons of the validity and reliabilty of hard-/ software [e.g.
using EEG signal generators - I can offer the "Grateful Head" for that
see: www.moberg.com] and inpuuting the same data into different
software - e.g. databases. Just some thoughts..

Am 13.10.2004 um 15:22 schrieb Marco Congedo:

Who am I talking with?

Of course, I am volunteering for the committee about standardized
Hereby, I would also candidate for heading this committee.

Marco Congedo

Yahoo! Groups Links